Pure Energy Frac Flowback prides itself in providing superior value to our clients. We have introduced a revolutionary Portable P-Tank to the industry that incorporates tractor units with every P-Tank, enabling efficient mobilization; thereby, eliminating third party trucking and reducing transportation costs. The P-Tank design has proven to be very innovative and allows our customers to flow back frac-fluids and sand; then move directly into the frac flowback phase for evaluation purposes.
Pure Energy also leads the way in the application of information technology, providing timely field data to our clients. Each test is completed with the CAN (Client Access Network) system incorporating satellite communication or 1x technology for rapid, secure and convenient transfer of field data to clients.
- Frac Flow Back
- Well Testing
- In-line Testing
- Bleed Offs
- Stimulation Recovery
Pure Energy provides 37 P-Tanks, built to test either sweet or sour gas streams in the Western Canadian Sedimentary Basin. All units have been manufactured in the past few years. In addition an extensive maintenance program is in effect, which helps to ensure quality of product and dependability while in operational mode. Pure has undertaken to assign a crew to each unit, thereby empowering our field personnel to be responsible for the operation and maintenance of their equipment. This assignment has proven to provide great value to our customers by decreasing operational delays as each operator is fully aware of the operational status of all components of their assigned P-Tank. Our systems are designed for rapid deployment and set-up, minimum footprint and overall efficiency. Finally, there is a significant reduction in stand-by time associated with third party trucking in-between well moves.
- Storage Capacity: 9 and 18 m3; working pressure 255-285psi
- Storage Capacity: 9 m3; working pressure 720 psi
- Storage Capacity: 14 m3; working pressure 500 psi
- Storage Capacity: 21 m3; working pressure 500 psi
- Storage Capacity: 16 m3; working pressure 720 psi
- Brooks, AB (403) 262-4000
- Estevan, SK (306) 634-1070
- Fort St. John BC (250) 794-3201
- Red Deer, AB (403) 340-8516
- Grande Prairie, AB (780) 567-4093
- Red Deer Operations Manager- Stan Kirscht
- Fort St. John Operations Manager- Eduardo Rossi